Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Four Grandmothers who are GREAT!

My boys are fortunate to have FOUR Great-Grandmothers. They chose what they would like to be called when Carter was born and 3 of them liked the sound of "GG" which obviously stands for Great-Grandmother. (Granny will always be Granny to everyone) We have GG Jamieson, Granny, GG Oakman and GG MacGregor. I have vague memories of the great-grandparents I had. Those who were living when I was born lived in Scotland and I only saw them when they were here to visit once every few years.  Although Chris & I lead a very busy life we are sure to do our best to have them as involved in their lives as much as possible. Already, at the young ages of 7 and 4, Carter & Callum's minds are rich with stories from these elderly (but wise) ladies who are a huge part of the people we have all become.  How lucky our boys are to have four GREAT grandmothers!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)