Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Forever and Ever

Chris and I met in grade 12 photography class, February 1993. He had just turned 18 and I was 17. We didn't know each other at the beginning of the semester but we had a few mutual friends. I later discovered he was also in my first period math class but I never paid attention in that class so I hadn't noticed! We were chosen to do a photography assignment together on March 6th and that is where it all began.... We went to Fergus as he suggested, taking photos of old buildings and ended the day watching the movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin (a classic!) It wasn't really a typical first date but I'll never forget it. I just knew he was the one from day one.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)