Monday, April 27, 2009

The Return Of Lilith Fair 2010!!

Lilith Fair may be returning in 2010!! My sister, Chris & I packed up my little white '91 Honda Civic in the summer of 1998 and drove to Detroit Michigan to the Pine Knob Music Theatre to see some of the worlds best female performers. Getting there was a bit of a headache... Chris forgot his ID and so customs had to search my car and then in the middle of nowhere my muffler started to drag under my car. We pulled over and pulled it right off because we just wanted to get there but the noise was almost unbearable. Good thing we had Indigo Girls, Sheryl Crow, Sinead and Sarah songs to keep our minds and ears from bursting! What a wonderful day it was and I can hardly wait to hear more about the return of this amazing festival.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)