Saturday, October 3, 2009

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By Carter

When Carter got off the school bus, he had his hand in his vest as if he were hiding something. From his adorable smiling face I knew it must be innocent and then he told me to wait til we get to the door because he has a surprise for me.

From his vest, he pulled out this flower and said with much enthusiasm and excitement "Mum! I found this for you at school!"

Judging by the root, I'm guessing he found it in the garden at school... still growing!!

Nevertheless, how sweet it is to be loved by him!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)