Monday, February 15, 2010

My Fish Shaped Tofu



My husband is NOT vegetarian but every once in awhile he is open to trying something new. Recently we discovered a vegetarian restaurant nearby that we both really like. My kids have been begging to go back again. It's one of the few places we go to where they can order anything on the menu without asking questions about what is in it. Awesome.


I had the prettiest dinner at Affinity this weekend. The tofu fish was amazing, but I'm not sure how necessary it was to actually have the fish be fish shaped...

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)