Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

I'm told by people all the time that I'm a patient person. I try not to let everyday stuff bother me but it's in my nature to be anxious.... and the waiting game kills my spirit a little bit inside. It can be anything but it has to have some significance to me for it to get to this point.... waiting for something important in the mail, or to hear back from someone about plans, or news regarding one of my kids, etc etc. I try to talk myself out of getting that way when I begin to feel it happen but... it always seems to happen anyways.

Right now I'm waiting for a specific day to arrive and it can't come soon enough. For the last few days I can't get the thought of it out of my head and I've even dreamt about it. I've often heard the phrase "Good things come to those who wait".... This particular day cannot come soon enough and seeing as I'm "waiting" for it, I'm hoping the "good" comes along with it....

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)