Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mama Said There'll Be Days Like This, There'll Be Days Like This Mama Said

It's cold, it's been raining for days, I've been waiting for something to arrive that hasn't yet and I just got a call from the bank that my account has been compromised.... AGAIN! (weren't these new chip cards supposed to end all of that??) I was told today how huge I owe on my income tax, my house looks like a bomb hit it and I'm super exhausted. My kids are bouncing off the walls from eating so much Easter chocolate this week and the thought of them behaving like this over these next few days makes me want to just crawl under a rock and hide out til it's all over and all 208 foil eggs are gone. But I won't. I have a family to take care of, errands to run, laundry to do, meals to make, Kindergarten to volunteer in, friends to see and a job to get to. It's all part of being a Mama and Mama said there'll be days like this....

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)