Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pigs Are Intelligent Animals. Stop Slaughtering Them, Ribfest.

Every year, my hometown hosts an event called Ribfest and every year I say I'm going to get a group together to demonstrate on the animals behalf but.... the smell of their death and roasting flesh makes me physically ill. I wouldn't be able to stand being there! I hear there are over 150,000 people who attend and over 100,000 pigs are slaughtered for this annually. Pigs Are Intelligent Animals and it saddens me to know they have suffered for greedy human consumption.... Something has to be done... and sometimes just stating the obvious is enough to open some people's eyes and create the awareness surrounding animal cruelty....

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)