Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Were Throwing Red Paint From A Watermelon Float

It's a bit extreme because I'm a proud supporter of PETA and they're mocking what PETA does in this clip however I've met girls like this who want to be activists but just don't have the knowledge behind them to support their actions. If they have the drive and ambition to make a difference and spread the word about animal rights,  more seasoned activists should be willing to share with them with the information they need to do that in a good way. This clip does make me laugh though.... it's funny. And besides, what brand these days doesn't use sex to sell, really?

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)