Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bike Riding Beach Side







There are certain things that really make summer feel like summer and bike riding by the beach is one of them. The trees are mature, the lake is calm and the air is warm. There's a long path that takes us past families doing the picnic thing, friends drinking on a patio and couples strolling by the water. People rollerblade by listening to their iPods, dogs are being walked by their owners and families like us are riding our bikes. If we stop, we skip some stones and take a second to absorb the moment. This is living. It's a little thing, but it's a together thing and it's one of my favourite things do do with my little fam!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)