Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Eye, Spy!

My little friend Irelynn spent the day with me today and pointed to my garden saying "Why you got farkles in yo gawden, Den?" I looked under all the bushes in my garden and there was in fact a jar of 'sparkles' from when we did art outside one day. How very random that she spotted them and that 'Farkles' just happens to be my most favourite word she uses, ....next to 'Goggy' as in Dogs of course. I cannot get enough of this kid, she makes me laugh out loud.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)