Did I post this already?! Might have but too lazy to check. Re-enjoy if I did and if I didn't, give this one a try :) Put it in a wrap to make a breakfast burrito!!
1 lb. extra firm tofu
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 Tbsp. onion powder
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. turmeric
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic salt
Juice from half a lemon
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 each red, yellow & green peppers
1 handful of spinach easier & chopped
1. Cut the tofu into cubes and squeeze out the excess water.
2. Add the olive oil, soy sauce, crushed garlic, onion powder, thyme, turmeric, paprika, and garlic salt to a sauté pan. Stir and cook on low heat. Once the mixture begins to heat, spread evenly to coat the bottom of pan.
3. Crumble the tofu through your fingers into the pan and toss into the mixture, stirring often.
4. Once the scramble becomes firm to the touch and begins to brown (about 7 to 10 minutes), squeeze in the lemon juice and add in the nutritional yeast. Stir until coated. Allow to cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Sauté the veggies until tender crisp and toss together with the scrambled tofu mixture.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad