Saturday, November 17, 2012

Paul Is Dead~George Harrison's Last Testament

I remember as a kid hearing rumours that the real Paul McCartney was dead. I remember trying to play the records backwards to hear the "I buried Paul" lyrics. But I never put too much thought into it since, until I watched this documentary last night... I can't stop thinking about it now. Could it be true? Could they really have pulled this off? Did this Beatles secret maybe lead to John Lennon's assassination? It's pretty crazy stuff but just crazy enough that they might have my buy in. You can view it on Netflix and probably find a clearer version of it elsewhere in the web but give it a watch and see what you think!

Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison from Osde on Vimeo.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)