Sunday, May 5, 2013

All Heated Up For Cinco de Mayo!

I've posted about Che's Burrito Lounge in Hamilton's Hess Village before but in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo I'm adding some new pics. If you still haven't been I'm telling you you're missing out on some super fresh, made from scratch, full of flavour eats. And if you'd like to heat it up habanero style be sure to ask for the Super Hot Sauce; it's made with love!

  

Love.. The secret ingredient in the Super Hot Sauce Saney made for me :)

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)