Friday, May 1, 2009

My Super Heros

I am the Mommy. I always thought I was supposed to be the super hero of the family. The one who will pick them up when they fall, dry away the tears when they cry and fix them when they are heart broken. Although I do get to play that role I never thought I would have ended up with two little boys who would become my super heros. They brighten my day, they say things to make me laugh and they fix me when I'm heart broken. I feel as though I have it all. Lucky, lucky me!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)