Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Eating Right For Your Blood Type -Vegan and Vegetarian

I've been hearing about this book Eat Right For Your Blood Type for a few years now and some fellow coworkers are really in to the advice it feeds. I'm Type O; apparently the oldest of all blood lines which puts me in the 'Natural Born Hunter' category.. obviously not fitting for my Vegetarian lifestyle! It claims I should eat high amounts of protein by consuming lean meats. This will never happen so I did some reading and came across this article written by Michael Klaper, MD arguing D'Adamo's theories. It's worth the read! The Toronto Vegetarian Association also has it posted on their site.  http://www.earthsave.org/health/bloodtyp.htm

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)