Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Vegan Beef With Broccoli Coconut Curry

1 can of Coconut Milk
1 head of Broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
10 White Mushrooms, quartered
1/2 pkg of Vegan Gardein Beefless Tips
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1/2 Vegetable Stock Cube
1/3 Cup of Water
3 tbsp Crushed Peanuts
Dash of Salt
Cooked Jasmine Rice

In a medium size pot, add in the can of coconut milk, curry paste, brown sugar, vegetable stock cube, water and salt. Bring to a boil and let simmer about 3-4 minutes to thicken.


In a frying pan, saute mushrooms in vegetable oil until soft. Add in broccoli and vegan beefless tips, cook until broccoli is tender crisp.

Add vegetables with vegan beefless tips to the curry sauce and let boil for  3-4 more minutes, until the broccoli softens a little bit more and the vegan beefless tips absorb the curry.

Serve over jasmine rice with crushed peanuts.

...And thats all there is to it!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)