Friday, January 18, 2013

Sick Kids

I'm a long time supporter of this charity as well as the McMaster Children's Hospital. Although our time as a part of the Hamilton hospital was short, we are grateful for the care they provided for us and for our son. Compassion is something that cannot be bought however donations provide the staff with the tools they need to take care of the needs of those who sadly require their services. This campaign for Toronto is a beautiful tribute to the children of our community fighting for their lives.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)