Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Burrito Brothers ..on TV!
Pretty cool stuff! My friend Saney and her co-owners of Burrito Brothers in Brantford were spotted in this OLG commercial today; she's famous now!!
If you're in the Brantford/Ancaster/Hamilton area this restaurant is definitely worth making time for. There are a number of Vegan/Vegetarian options and everything is made with LOVE. I ate my food so quickly when I was there that I forgot to take a picture to blog about! ..so another post about this fantastic little gem will follow sometime soon. Check them out on Twitter @BurrittoBrobrant or 'Like' their Facebook page to learn more about them ..but first watch this commercial then go in and ask them for their autograph! Sooo proud!!
About Me
- Jennifer
- Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)