Sunday, September 13, 2009

Facebook Spies

I call them Facebook Spies. These are the people who go on Facebook to check things out but never appear in the "chat" section of the page and who never update their status. You know they go on because at work they will say to you "wow, your kids are getting really big... those are cute photos you posted" or "So, you had a great time at your Girls Night Out?" They are always still in the loop about everything and about everyone because they check out everyone else's pages but never comment, update or make themselves visible. It's called Social Networking, people.... if you can't be social on the biggest social networking site around then you are a Facebook Spy in my books. And if you are on my friend list then I know who you are. I know who you all are.




About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)