Friday, September 4, 2009

September Is The New July


What started out as a lazy morning turned into a fun and exciting afternoon.. Chris had the day off so we checked the weather forecast and it all looked good for a change. We have been avoiding the big water park for the last few years because our kids were always too little for the slides but with it being so close to our house, the kids are ALWAYS asking to go. I've expressed (on more than one occasion) my disappointment in the weather this summer but today surprisingly turned out to be absolutely gorgeous. It's the last and final weekend of summer and I'm feeling like it's just getting started. Guess I'd better get back out there. make the most of it and go enjoy what's left of it!


About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)