Sunday, November 29, 2009

StoneyCreekNews.com: News: Story: Family turned upside down

StoneyCreekNews.com: News: Story: Family turned upside down

This article is about one of Carter's really good buddies who has been in his class since JK. It is the "shortened" version of what was printed in the paper. Breaks my heart....

As I read through Adam's article today it reminded me what Shelley (Adam's Mom) has to deal with on a daily basis and how they as a family make it all work. She has good reason to get frustrated and yet I've never seen it in her. She always seems so patient, so optimistic and so together. The doctors say "Adam has an 85% chance of beating this cancer completely and a 100% chance of showing the people around him that life is a joy" This most definitely, is a reflection of how positive and wonderful his family is...

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)