Saturday, October 9, 2010

All We Are Saying Is Give Peace A Chance

The words to Give Peace A Chance are so simple and yet so very powerful. The ideas, initiatives and wisdom that came through John Lennon are gifts to anyone who can appreciate and understand him.  I'm confident the world would be a better place today if he was still around.... Imagine that.

His songs are timeless and his messages are a fuel that to this day, feeds my soul.  Happy, what would have been, 70th Birthday to him.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)