Friday, October 8, 2010

Hannah's Hanse

My friend @kristengall posted this video of her daughter from a few years ago.... an little eco activist in the making! I am absolutely loving this. There are some grown ups that don't even get what Hannah obviously already understands at this young of an age. I'm impressed by this and am thankful there are other parents in this world who teach their children about the importance of helping our planet. Watch and enjoy. It's beautiful.







About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)