Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sharing Our Knowledge~The Kid Friendly Way!

I received a really cool email last week and it had a link to a So Nice contest on $5000 Towards A Better Organic World so.... I entered! I actually had a really great entry ready to send when I was distracted by my kids and LOST it!! I quickly put together another one which doesn't nearly have as much passion about it as the original but thats all part of how the life of a mommy works! My idea relates to sharing our knowledge with the youth of today in hopes of creating a more organic world tomorrow. Even if I don't "win" this contest, it's something I just may look at implementing one day anyways.... Check out the contest on facebook and if you're not entering yourself, then vote for me!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)