Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ashamed To Be Canadian

This is shameful. You don't have to be Vegan or an Activist to agree the Seal Hunt is so very very wrong. The rest of the world is wondering when our Canadian Government will bring the torture against these defenceless creatures to an end and we need to show them the people of this country will not tolerate this cruelty. Join us on Saturday March 19th in Hamilton, Ontario to demonstrate to our local community just how ashamed we feel to have our nation be associated with the Seal Hunt. The world judges us on our cruel actions.... it's very un-Canadian! Message me for more information or be a voice for the voiceless here:
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=2929

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)