Monday, October 22, 2012

....with a little help from my friends

I've titled a post not too long ago using the words of John Lennon, "I get by with a little help from my friends". Shortly after writing up my last post today I received this text from a friend and it gave me the lift I needed to get through my chaotic day. Every word in every sentence is glowing with care and I can't express how I appreciate them in words that could possibly top the words in this message. So instead I'm posting it and although there's no identity attached, this beautiful person who sent me these words knows who they are. And will see this as they read my blog everyday ;) Thanks friend for helping me get by today!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)