Saturday, May 25, 2013

Niagara VegFest 2013

omigosh so much going on this summer in the community this summer and I want to be a part of it all! Unfortunately there will be a number of things I'll have to miss out on and the Niagara VegFest is one of them. It's happening Sunday June 2, 2013 if you can make it out and there will be lots to see and do; speakers, vendors, exhibitors from all over as well activities to take part in. Have a read at what literature and info is being offered while you're there as some really rad people I'm in contact with through animal welfare groups are setting up tables at this event and they are a wealth of knowledge. FYI many of the local Niagara wineries are Vegan friendly and will offer wine tastings ..!! Have some for me! Also good luck trying to decide which Vegetarian eateries you'll dine at because there are a number of options in the area; refer to the Niagara VegFest Dining Guide for ideas.
Enjoy!!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)