Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carter's First Time Skating

I love this video. It was made by my sister Lindsay for Carter the first time he ever was on skates. Grandad came to watch and so did Uncle Jeff. I was expecting Callum and didn't go on the ice with him but Chris, like the great Daddy that he is, did. Carter wasn't even two yet in this video, but it feels like just yesterday. He is seven now! I have this video on my ipod and watch it now and then to remind myself how quickly they are growing. They don't stay little for long so I'm loving it while it lasts.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)