Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just For Me.

For years I've been saying I wanted to start a blog... somewhere I could organize my thoughts and post things of importance to me. I love what Facebook offers me in the way of social networking. It's a place where I can connect with friends and family, but I'm hoping this blog will allow me to re-connect with myself. 

As a child I always loved to write. I kept a journal where I'd record my daily events, things about my friends and school. As an adult and a mom of two boys, I discovered scrapbooking which allowed me to record my thoughts and memories of my children's early years. I found it to be very therapeutic but also very time consuming. I have every intention of finishing where I left off (because of course I have more done of Carter than I do of Callum!) but for now as my time so limited and my schedule revolves totally around my kids, I'm gonna give this blogging thing a shot. Obviously I'm a rookie at this whole thing but here goes my attempt at doing something just for me.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)