Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cucumber & Feta Dip


  • 1 cup grated cucumber (seeded if seeds are large), skin and all
  • 1 cup low-fat sour cream
  • 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Fresh herbs, chopped, optional (fresh dill, basil, or chives)
  • Fresh vegetables in bite-size pieces such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, red pepper strips, cucumber spears and zucchini slices, mushrooms, broccoli etc
Stir together the dip ingredients. To blend the flavors, cover and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours, or even a day. Serve with fresh vegetables.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)