Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vegetarians Are Empathetic Beings-There's Proof!

I've been saying for years that Vegetarians are more empathetic than most and I've tried to explain to people that true vegetarianism is neurological. It's not a choice for me, it's part of who I am and I was born vegetarian. On Psychology Today there was an article written about just that and so I have to share... check it out. Also, interestingly enough I had a random face reading done a few months ago and the word the guy chose to best describe me? ......  EMPATHY! Yep, I wrote about it here and find that to be a fun piece of info considering he didn't even know I was vegetarian. Hmmmm.... I guesss it's true what they say about Veg-Heads and Empathy afterall, and maybe I've been right all along. And now there are studies to prove it!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)