Monday, December 20, 2010

Not always, but every once in awhile, I'm grateful to receive these types of emails because they actually make me think:                            


                            To realize
                            The value of a sister/brother
                            Ask someone
                            Who doesn't have one.

                            To realize
                            The value of ten years:
                            Ask a newly
                            Divorced couple.

                            To realize
                            The value of four years:
                            Ask a graduate.

                            To realize
                            The value of one year:
                            Ask a student who
                            Has failed a final exam.

                            To realize
                            The value of nine months:
                            Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

                            To realize
                            The value of one month:
                            Ask a mother
                            Who has given birth to
                            A premature baby.

                            To realize
                            The value of one week:
                            Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

                            To realize
                            The value of one minute:
                            Ask a person
                            Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

                            To realize
                            The value of one second:
                            Ask a person
                            Who has survived an accident.

                            Time waits for no one.

                            Treasure every moment you have.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)