Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pointless Pinterest

So my friend sent me an invite to join Pinterest awhile ago and a few times I've gone on and added a few things. I put one photo on there and twenty-seven days later (twenty-seven days later!!) someone decided to make a negative comment about it and it exploded. There are so many Haters hating my Pin! I've had this blog for a long time and have generated thousands of hits from my posts on vegetarianism. I post things on my Facebook page and I've been on Twitter for a few years now. I have 2200+ people following me; yet I've never experienced negativity on anything like I have on Pinterest. I considered deleting my account but instead have just taken my last name off it for now. Maybe that will alleviate some of the bad vibes they are all sending my way! Here is the link to one of my photos on Pinterest if you want to check it out but please don't hate all over it; it's taken all it can handle.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)