Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Don't Mean To Brag But I'm Addicted

I've talked to people about it, I've read all about it online and I just couldn't hold off any longer. I got an iPhone. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am absolutely fascinated with all that it can do. There are apps for EVERYTHING and I'm sure many other people have "fun" applications installed that simply entertain but I... I have one to make a list for my groceries, I have one to help me plan my kids parties, I have one that will balance my cheque book..... it is amazing. I can even order and READ ebooks on it. YES! Like, real novels if I ever get the time to read a novel again in my my life! It's as if everything has just become that much simpler for me. My contacts and my calendars can now be in sync with my iMac and it is so so so easy to use. In case you couldn't tell I am so very impressed with this phone and am now wondering why I didn't go get it sooner. I've been using Apple for a few years now and think it's wonderful. I'm telling ya, once you go Mac, you'll never go back!

Sent from Jennifer's iPhone

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)