Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're Here For A Good Time, Not A Long Time

My sister who lives in Vancouver had to travel for business and had an eight hour stop over in Toronto so we went to meet up with her, of course! We wandered around Yorkdale, had lunch and hung out for the day. The boys were soooo happy to see Auntie Linz! She is such an awesome Aunt. I REALLY wish she lived closer but I know she is happy where she is so we just have to make the most of the infrequent, short visits we get with her from time to time.

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)