Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sunshine, You're Beautiful.

Regardless of what is going on in my chaotic life, the sunshine can always balance me out. It can lighten my mood, make my day brighter and make me more appreciative of the simple things life has to offer. If I really take the time to enjoy it's warmth, I'll literally feel the energy being absorbed through me. It's powerful, it's natural and it's beautiful.... Peace, Love & Sunshine!


- Posted from Jennifer's iPhone

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)