Monday, September 6, 2010

I Don't Give A Damn About My Bad Reputation

Although I'm not a strong leader, I'd like to think I've never been much of a follower. My girlfriends to this day expect me to make the plans and organize our events for our group. It's just always been that way. I am the decision maker for most things in my life. I'm a mom and a wife and I tend to play a leading role in the planning of our day to day lives. With so many decisions to have to make, I've learned to be quick about it and I've stopped over thinking a lot of things. Sometimes in retrospect I see that I could have made a better choice had I given it more thought but in that particular moment if I felt (and I base most of my decisions of emotion... I know this about myself) it was the right thing to do, then I'm ok with that and will stand behind why I did what I did. It's just the way it is. And people get pissed off with some of the things I say and do. They judge when I do things like take my children to animal rights demonstrations  or raise them differently than they are used to but as long as I can be honest with myself and feel good about what I say and do, then I don't give a damn about my bad reputation. ; )



About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)