Thursday, October 22, 2009

I had this sent to me in an email today.... I like it.

BITCHOLOGY


When I stand up for
Myself and my beliefs,
They call me
a
Bitch
.

When I stand up for
Those I love,
They call me a

Bitch.


When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
Or do things my own way, they call me a

Bitch.


Being a
bitch
Means I won't
Compromise what's

In my heart.
It means I live my life MY
way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.


When I refuse to
Tolerate injustice and
Speak against it, I am
Defined as a

bitch.


The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.


It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I 'should' be...


I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce
of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a
bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.


B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself


B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman


B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle 'anything'


About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)