Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Want To Live Forever Young

I always think of my childhood friend Laura when I hear this song. She introduced me to it way back when.... when we had very little cares in the world. Our days consisted of hanging out talking about our plans and dreams. We have grown up now and have realized many of those dreams, created wonderful families of our own and have many, many cares in this world. I hope those childhood days will never become vague in my memory. I know in my heart we will always live forever young.
Children from this world-famous Staten Island public school sing "Forever Young"

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)