Thursday, July 23, 2009

It Goes Under You're Pillow, Silly

Carter told me today he used to think the Tooth Fairy would come to you in your sleep while your tooth was still loose and yank it from your mouth. It wasn't until his first tooth fell out (at four years old!) when he realized it falls out on it's own and you put it under your pillow for the Fairy to retrieve. The poor kid must have had nightmares about it leading up to it all!

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)