Monday, July 20, 2009

Neighbours

Neighbours. There are good ones and bad ones. I have a lovely family who lives on the West side of me and the Wicked Witch of the East who lives on the East side of me. The lovely neighbour is the one who delivers me a Toblerone bar when she knows I'm having a not-so-great day, I can leave my kids with her when I'm in a pinch and she invites me over for Ladies Nights with other lady neigbours in her hot tub and around her backyard fireplace. We drink wine til I literally have to crawl back to my house. She grew up around here and has lived in the court since it was built 20 years ago. She is awesome. The perfect neighbour I'll call her, although her name is Teresa.
The other witch is the bizzaro version of Teresa. She is anti social, fairly new to the court and nasty, nasty nasty. She has created a crazy shrine in her yard and has boarded up our fence so she doesn't have to look at our what must be totally repulsive sandbox and kids toys that lay around our yard. She screams when she speaks and she had made enemies with many of the neighbours around here. She tells me (well, screamed at me) that this was her 18th home.... so I'm thinking WHEN IS SHE GOING TO BE MAKING HER MOVE TO THE 19TH?? WHEN ALREADY? What the hell did I do to deserve her and why hasn't she moved yet?

About Me

My photo
Life-long Vegetarian and proud to be Canadian. Really, I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one. I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint (I do not feel ashamed) I'm your hell, I'm your dream (I'm nothing in between) You know, I wouldn't want it any other way..... (I'd like to think that song was written about me! lol)